Investments are a key component of a successful personal financial plan. We can help you:
- Clarify and prioritize your goals
Build a plan
- Investment Policy Statement
- Determine risk tolerance
- Investment allocation strategy
- Comprehensive and cohesive to include all of your investable assets
Take Action, Monitor, and Adjust
- Ongoing monitoring of your portfolio
- Independent guidance
Key elements of our investment philosophy:
Investment strategy should support your financial plan. Investing is one of four pillars of personal financial success. It needs to tie into your overall plan.
- Maintain diversification. For executives and attorneys, diversification is often hard to achieve. With both your income and often equity grants tied to your company, you may need customized strategies to maintain a diversified wealth portfolio.
- Be consistent. Rather than trying to time when to get in and out of the markets, staying the course for long periods of time may improve your chances of success. Also, historically markets have moved up in a matter of days and you don't want to miss out.
- Avoid emotional decision-making. By establishing your investment policy and strategy during "calm" times, we will follow that to avoid making decisions fueled by emotions such as fear or over-confidence.
Focus on what you can control. None of us can control the markets. What we can control is how much we earn by the jobs we choose, how much we spend, and how much we save - the other pillars of financial success. You can also control how you invest and our process focuses on developing and implementing an investment strategy that supports your goals and objectives.
With fiduciary responsibility and a fee structure that compensates us solely for the advice we provide, you can rest assured that KHC Wealth Management will always endeavor to act in your best interest.
Take a look at how we help.